10 Reasons Why A Naandi Home Will Make You Want To Spend More Time Outdoors
Naandi is a rurban commune with the idea of bringing traditional farming lifestyle to the urban crowd.
If you’re not already convinced about the organic farm and the self-sustainability of the project, plus the myriad of activities available in the Clubhouse and Cultural Activities Zone, here are 10 MORE reasons why you would want a home in Naandi.
10 Reasons Why A Naandi Home Will Make You Want To Spend More Time Outdoors:
- All the rooms of a Naandi home (villa) are facing outdoors, and all the living spaces lead onto some form of a deck to the outdoors
- The larger face (side) of the villa looks onto the farm and the smaller face (side) has no outlets, thus giving maximum privacy from the neighbours and “letting in” the outdoors.
- A whole 90% of the site area is outdoors.
- 60% of the site area is covered with vegetation
- The roads are the second best thing for strolls in Naandi, with the first option being our backyard jogging path that lines the farms and are 100% traffic free. Not counting the birds, that is!
- There are four distinct multi-purpose community spaces that give multiple options to spend time outdoors in different settings –
- The Entrance Pavilion (Organic Café, Animal Husbandry, and Organic Store)
- The main Farm Pond (Benches around the circumference, Fishing Deck, joint to the Jogging Path)
- The Medicinal Plantation (Benches a throughout the herbal garden, Cultural Activities Zone, and small kitchen)
- The Health Clubhouse (holding facilities from swimming in a bio-pool to a alfresco restaurant, and various indoor/outdoor amenities)
- Apart from four different outdoor sports courts, there are also multiple trees around that will give your children options to invent more outdoor games.
- Going swimming in the outdoor pool would not give you a chlorine an as all our pools are natural pools.
- Having houses on only one side of the road allows more “people traffic” and less vehicular traffic.
- Night time strolls and outdoor talks cannot get more romantic with the aesthetically lighted serene outdoors we have.
The best designs are the ones that look un-designed. To really enjoy Naandi, you have got to be outdoors.
#148 & 149, Aziz Nagar Panchayat, Through Yenkapalli Village, Moinabad, RR District,
Hyderabad – 500 075,Telangana State, India.
+91-810-675-6010 +91 7993355227